Goza Divina

Account Blocked

@Crash Good Morning!

I was doing Coin1 raids then i tryed to access the square to finish the coin and my account was blocked, wtf? My brother account is also blocked what is happening? pls answer as fast as possible. prints:

Nick: GozaDivina

Account: Gutovers9999

0D38FZT.png

ZU0I3eBTQhio9hthyYV1WA.png

Thanks =)

• Like 2

That account was banned due to the character GozaDivina receiving money from m3/m4 macro tias. So you are brothers. That explains why the chars jump between two IP`s.

• Like 1

My brother and one friend was farming here in my home with mine anothers characters when i was at work and using the character GozaDivina do stack the gold that they farmmed and send it to their friends of the school and his characters cuz they would start to play. What is my fault in this History? kkk I play this game since the start of the year of 2016 and nothing happened in all this time, what i can do to play it again? The account can be unblocked? 

Thanks for the attention.

Someone can answer this post? I'm away from the game for 2 days...and I think that this judgment is unfair. I know u have some priorities but a lot of another posts like this r already answered and I really want to play :(

@Wendy @Crash 

Sorry for the impatience, it's only because it's really, really, really sad to have an acc blocked.

Thank u.

Dear staff, 

Like u know my account is blocked and Every day I'm here to try to explain and understand what happened to make u think that my brother and his friend r not macro players, but I don't know what should I do.

Options and possible solutions:

-I can send pictures of them.

-U can check the logs to see the times to complete each run in d4. (If it's possible)

- I can show the computers that we use to play.

->My brother told me that he received one whisper from one player that he don't remember the nickname asking him about how many hours he spent farming in d4. But he couldn't answer this player cuz appears in the screen that he was offline.

He Also told me that sometimes they stay away from the pc but logged in the d4 stage to eat and do something that they need to do, but they r on vacation so...at my mind they r only playing the game like tomorrow doesn't exists...

- In all this time I was following the MAJOR championship of CS.GO, working and watching some series and movies. I only logged in the Lime - GozaDivina to Finish the TOES and get point enough to get the aura.

Please don't ignore me...I'm really sad with this situation and hope it can be solved.

@Crash, @Element, @Wendy, @Selene the Queen.

Thank u for the attention...

Alright I will share the logs with you guys. First the log of GirlHasNoName. A Tia which is mailing all the farms to the character SorBaratheon on the account RobertStrong.

Just the start and end times of m3 farm (shortened logs. It makes an entry for every stagejoin/end/switch):

2018-01-24 00:15:38    3192    -    2018-01-24 02:29:27    3192
2018-01-23 20:33:30    1480    -    2018-01-24 00:09:12    1480
2018-01-23 18:34:35    856    -    2018-01-23 19:53:53    856
2018-01-23 13:44:33    2936    -    2018-01-23 18:22:50    2936
2018-01-23 04:09:50    4372    -    2018-01-23 06:58:44    4372
2018-01-23 00:59:20    1480    -    2018-01-23 03:47:49    1480
2018-01-22 18:30:40    3244    -    2018-01-23 00:49:55    3244
2018-01-22 11:40:01    3096    -    2018-01-22 17:51:11    3096
2018-01-21 16:34:31    4828    -    2018-01-21 22:56:05    4828
2018-01-21 06:28:06    2452    -    2018-01-21 12:53:32    2452
2018-01-21 03:05:00    3192    -    2018-01-21 05:31:40    3192
2018-01-20 22:55:48    3820    -    2018-01-21 02:56:56    3820

That is ~45 hours of m3 farming within ~3days? 2 log entries every ~2min. So I just read through 1350 lines of numbers. I will check the logs of the other tia`s in detail now. Might take some time.

And I checked very closely this tia did not make any afk breaks in the stage. So all the times in between were fully used to play m3. Aside from that every run was 2min 2/3s. The logs only go exact on seconds so I assume the macro does a time in between that. The account of the tia GirlHasNoName and the account of the gold receiver SorBaratheon will not be unbanned.

About TiaZ. This tia wasn´t played much at all in the past. Just recently she showed up again spending insane amounts of time at once. Mailing gold to GozaDivina.

m4 log:

2018-01-22 06:08:44    2376    -    2018-01-22 12:50:57    2376
2018-01-21 17:49:30    3192    -    2018-01-21 20:07:27    3192 There was a 40min afk in stage here
2018-01-21 03:28:25    904    -    2018-01-21 07:16:34   904 This part is weird. Runs start off at different times even 1minute runs only for the first hour but then switch to being constant. After an hour there are some weird runs which are around 40seconds only before resetting the stage.

Runs vary between 2min 50s to 3min 0s, so +- 10seconds usually. Not quite sure if it is a laggy macro or just some very very very very very consistent and patient gaming. What really bothers me about this tia is that almost 7hour farm session.

xPerecaSuicida m4 log:

2018-01-22 13:40:36    692    -    2018-01-22 17:32:51    692
2018-01-22 05:03:16    1324    -    2018-01-22 12:09:56    1324
2018-01-22 01:50:22    660    -    2018-01-22 03:05:20    660 Does some weird 1minute restarts now and then
2018-01-21 21:20:29    3332    -    2018-01-21 23:56:49    3332
2018-01-21 19:15:41    4756    -    2018-01-21 21:14:24    4756
2018-01-21 12:33:21    720    -    2018-01-21 17:54:45    720 a 5min 30sec run here
2018-01-21 06:52:48    2848    -    2018-01-21 09:30:33    2848
2018-01-21 02:08:47    4372    -    2018-01-21 06:47:56    4372

Same IP as TiaZ and what bothers me the most about this is that they have been both farming myth at the same time and yet still mail their stuff to the same character GozaDivina. Which doesn`t make much sense for 2 different people. 2 people in the same house farming m4 without a real break for 7 hours (2018-01-22 05/06  till 12/13). Aside from that the runs are very consistent as well 2min 40s to 2min 50s. 29hours of m4 in 2 days.

-We all know that play Lunia without Gold its really boring and stressing, so I lended my Character TiaZ to my brother friend only to farm some gold to start playing the game with something interessant and he and my brother start to farm really hard, like they use to do in the another game that they used to play (PxG - Pokemon Online). They was really so dedicated  cuz of they would like to play as fast as possible the chaos raids, but like u see in the logs the plays r really intense and he falls in sleep all the next day, I have some videos of my brother sleeping in this day, it was 8:00pm and he had not woken up yet.

- About the time of the runs, at my mind, a Macro Tia would start and finish the stage at the same time every run. 

- Both tias can run the m4 with one Skill DarkFog hit and i think is this what makes the runs "so consistent" cuz there is nothing to change in all the runs cuz u kill all mobs with one single skill hit...why they should use another skill to complete the stage? 

-About the thing that u said that didn`t make much sense about sending the gold to one character:    --> Both characters are only to farm in m4, cuz at my mind is the best thing that character Tia can do to farm gold in the currently situation of this game. And they would stack the gold farmed in some account and unfortunatelly they used my account to do this ( because my brother know my account password and my email) today i would be playing happyly if they didnt take this decision. 

- I really hate the illegal users and i can prove this, before the "Ban wave" been done i remember that i was following and helping this action using the forum to report the weird actions. I Also sended some reports in Private Messages to  the GameMaster @Wendy about the illegals actions of some players and now I ask you...WHY should i help to ban Macro Users if i didnt hate them? I'm really against about every unfair kind of game plays and with my historic of player in this game u can know this.

At all, to conclude, i hope it can be solved as fast as possible, cuz i would like to play before the stressing and fast life of university comes back. 
I NEED TO FINISH MY SELENIC SET :'(
Please guyz...i trust in u :)

3 hours ago, Goza Divina said:

- About the time of the runs, at my mind, a Macro Tia would start and finish the stage at the same time every run. 

Which is basically happening. A faster run is followed by a slower run. Which happens if you lag and your loading times vary. The other tia which I showed the log in a previous post also had some runs which were a couple seconds of the average run time. Just a lot less variation than you have. But they usually added up very cleary. If he did a run which was 3seconds slower than 2min 2 the next run would be 3seconds faster.

- Both tias can run the m4 with one Skill DarkFog hit and i think is this what makes the runs "so consistent" cuz there is nothing to change in all the runs cuz u kill all mobs with one single skill hit...why they should use another skill to complete the stage? 

You change a bunch to pick up crystal rocks which is usually the biggest income. And I was speaking of being consistent over a very long session. Like farm a stage 7hours and tell me you never do anything different. Also if I check the logs of other tias which I clearly don`t see as macroing it has a lot more variation on the logs. 1st thing being they usually barely do more than 5 runs in a row, take a break and of those 5 runs rarely any is within the range of 10seconds to each other. 2nd they play different stages now and then. 3rd none of them manages to play that much. At least not without the runs being off by several minutes. 

-About the thing that u said that didn`t make much sense about sending the gold to one character:    --> Both characters are only to farm in m4, cuz at my mind is the best thing that character Tia can do to farm gold in the currently situation of this game. And they would stack the gold farmed in some account and unfortunatelly they used my account to do this ( because my brother know my account password and my email) today i would be playing happyly if they didnt take this decision. 

You said they are starting the game. Which makes me question why do you have 2 Tias?

1 hour ago, Crash said:

Which is basically happening. A faster run is followed by a slower run. Which happens if you lag and your loading times vary. The other tia which I showed the log in a previous post also had some runs which were a couple seconds of the average run time. Just a lot less variation than you have. But they usually added up very cleary. If he did a run which was 3seconds slower than 2min 2 the next run would be 3seconds faster.

Im sorry but i dont know how this softwares works so...until now i was thinking that it only records actions and execute it the same way every time. If my brother used one software like this he would tell me and obviously i would never give him the passwords of my accounts, but he didn't.

1 hour ago, Crash said:

1st thing being they usually barely do more than 5 runs in a row

They defined to come to home only to farm, cuz this long plays would not be possible in a next future (when the schoolar classes comes back). I was  talking with my brother here and he told me one important thing that i dind't mencioned before in this post. he said: "If one guy farm 7 hours without doing anything at the same time like watching series or talk with his friend like in my case we have two options: or he is crazy or he isnt an human"

1 hour ago, Crash said:

2nd they play different stages now and then.

Like i told before, i created the Tias only to farm in m4, almost never it goes in another stage.

1 hour ago, Crash said:

3rd none of them manages to play that much.

6 hours ago, Crash said:

What really bothers me about this tia is that almost 7hour farm session.

Craaaaash dont underestimate 2 guyz with blood in eyes to farm, they earn a lot of cash in Pokemon Online playing more than 7 hours but in this game after some hours they have to stop farming cuz they have one system in the game that they call "Stamina" that makes the mobs dont drop any loot if u play for 44 hours or more without a expressive rest. And i can say more...not always this system stops with their ambicions , cuz they create another character that they call "maker" to play when the stamina of the another main character is restoring.

1 hour ago, Crash said:

You said they are starting the game. Which makes me question why do you have 2 Tias?

I started to play this game with one friend called Vinicius Antonielli and my brother, we started to play with 3 characters Ryan, but with the time we stopped to play and me too. After some time i decided to come back to the game, and created TiaZ. I stacked all the money of the 3 accounts and equiped tiaz with the itens that i could buy with the money of the accounts and farm in m4, by this way i could farm some gold to start playing ddx/ddz with my Lime - GozaDivina. On this time the Chaos Raids didnt exists yet, and my lime was really weak, so i continue to farm sometimes in ddx when i have party to do this stage and sometimes in m4 alone with tiaZ. When i get almost halonic set full in GozaDivina i showed some pictures to vinicius antonielli and he got very excited. After this moment i decided to create xPerecaSuicida cuz if my brother and Vinicius come back to play again they would like to get some way to farm gold and evolve like me in the game, but they didnt do it like i was thinking, they played somedays but nothing expressive and stopped to play again. Then last month they decided to farm again to create their characters and help his friends to evolve in the game and their accounts are blocked and unfortunatelly mine account is also blocked.

I really thanks all the dedication and time spent with this case @Crash and all the staff involved!
Lets Solve it Guyz! Im here to explain this misunderstanding! I want to play as faster as possible haha my vacations of university are ending kk!

4 hours ago, Goza Divina said:

I really thanks all the dedication and time spent with this case @Crash and all the staff involved!
Lets Solve it Guyz! Im here to explain this misunderstanding! I want to play as faster as possible haha my vacations of university are ending kk!

Looks like its already solved, you or your brother macro'd and you got banned.

3 hours ago, Yuki said:

Looks like its already solved, you or your brother macro'd and you got banned.

I NEVER USED MACRO in all of my 3 years of spirit lunia and I know and Im trying to show it to the staff. If u don't know, can't check any logs, or make something that prove otherwise don't say stupid things and false accusations.

Of course I have to drop counter arguments because it is my job. Sorbarathon and his tia GirlHasNoName will not be unbanned in any case. I think it is pretty obvious.

For the others. Despite that there are still some plotholes, I will just play the naive dude and trust you. Unbanned the accounts of TiaZ and GozaDivina. This doesn`t mean that I am not sceptical anymore and you can (if you ever did) spam the crap out of macro now. You basically said that you won`t have the time for that anyway.

I just leave it like that and hope to never see some suspicious actions in that direction from your side.

• Like 1