Element

Which characters do you think need a buff?

Character Buff  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Which character needs a buff?

• Sieg
    • Eir
    • Dainn
    • Tia
    • Lime
    • Ralph
    • Dacy
    • Yuki
    • Iris
    • Gaon
    • Arta
    • Asuka
    • Dark Eir
    • Krieg
    • Ryan
    • Arien
    • Kali

As the title already states, i'm here to ask which characters do you think are the weakest in Lunia right now and could need some love for the next upcoming patches?

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Momoring said:

i think arta is the weakest. her ult damage is the same as DEX char's.... who can argue back with this? LOL

Believe it or not...Arta is among the top 5 strongest char. Her damage is close to lime's..

There are some god tier Arta players, and I have pt with some of them. 

Here is what I found.

Eg. 

1. Raids: Tia plus Arta can kill every boss within 20s without using ulti. Arta and tia party is the fastest.

2. DDX: with some transform potions like orangutans or dragon potions, her damage can even pass lime's. 

3.Bonus. Top 5 in terms of dps.

4 for int class, 100% critical blow rate can significantly boost your damage.I knew some arta players who can solo all raid with full dkd gear.

Edited by Zyes
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Element said:

As the title already states, i'm here to ask which characters do you think are the weakest in Lunia right now and could need some love for the next upcoming patches?

I think the weakest are Ralph,Gaon, Asuka and kali.

Summary of my opinion

^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sieg = OP (good as t is)

Eir = Too many changes already. Let's give attention to someone else. (Luv her btw)

Dainn = More damage would be nice since he's damn slow!

Tia = She needs Amaterasu and Susanoo :ph34r: (kidding! She is really good as it is)

Lime = Really OP (leave as it is)

Ralph = Deserves a buff / update (Extinction risk)

Dacy =  Deserves a buff / update (Extinction risk)

Yuki = OP and does her job (Leave as it is)

Iris = Good as it is so far

Gaon = OP (leave as it is)

Arta = OP (leave as it is)

Asuka = Good as it is

Dark Eir = Perfect, just leave like that s2

Krieg = True hammer blast got heavily nerfed so it's almost useless now (not cool for a rebirth spell)

Ryan = OP (Leave as it is)

Arien = OP (Leave as it is)

Kali = Deserves a buff / update (Extinction risk). Moreover, I Love bards and Supports, they bring ppl together =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBS:

0 delay characters are already OP. Buffing them you might create a broken character.

I know this is a private server with limited resources and it is hard to make big changes without the risk of unbalancing the game. Therefore, I want to leave my congratulations for the beautiful work and effort to keep this Lunia as updated as possible.

Cheers :D

• Like 3

I voted for sieg because he doesn't have enough wide area skill unlike other characters. Since he doesn't have enough wide area skill, I think it's fair for him to be stronger than other characters because it's harder for him to hit many enemies at one time.

• Like 1

Why people who never played as sieg or have reach a good stats are talking crap about him? Sieg has the best and strogest ult on this server(like Gaon/Eir) and he has a good dmg but my sieg is at 43/25 and dmg isnt enough if u see the stats, if i  bring a yuki with the same stats i will sucks so far...(i have a yuki already). So he needs a buff too. i think Yuki is best dmg of this server at this moment.

The chars who need a reallly buff are Kali, Gaon(eframes), Dacy and Ralph. dex dmg is so bad, they are only usefull at raid cause they are 0 delay and has a good range, but their dmg is so bad i think.

By they way, i feel so unfair how dexs can do TOes that eazy just spaming cores, INT/VIT need a really hard work to reach 60+ floors, they already are 0 delay so even with that advantage they need to spam cores at every floor? i think that should be change.

1 hour ago, Harlock said:

Why people who never played as sieg or have reach a good stats are talking crap about him? Sieg has the best and strogest ult on this server(like Gaon/Eir) and he has a good dmg but my sieg is at 43/25 and dmg isnt enough if u see the stats, if i  bring a yuki with the same stats i will sucks so far...(i have a yuki already). So he needs a buff too. i think Yuki is best dmg of this server at this moment.

The chars who need a reallly buff are Kali, Gaon(eframes), Dacy and Ralph. dex dmg is so bad, they are only usefull at raid cause they are 0 delay and has a good range, but their dmg is so bad i think.

By they way, i feel so unfair how dexs can do TOes that eazy just spaming cores, INT/VIT need a really hard work to reach 60+ floors, they already are 0 delay so even with that advantage they need to spam cores at every floor? i think that should be change.

Acutally all ultimates deal the same amount of dmg vs middle sized mobs directly in front (the sum of the base dmg x hits is the same). Which leads to ultimate dmg being only affected by mob size (large mobs = more hits on some ultimates and thus more dmg), stats (so vit/int ults are stronger obviously) and on some cases the range.

Basically this means that arien has the best dex ultimate because tons of +%. Sieg has quite a lot of +% indeed but the ult range sucks tbh. Don`t really wanna talk about sieg anyway he is fine.

Of course aoe chars are dealing more damage at raids since there are a ton of mobs.

If you ask me simply buff the chars which aren`t played that much. Usually people simply don`t play them because they are too weak.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Harlock said:

Hum...Based on my experience, i found ,in terms of dps, yuki ≈ sieg.

Reasons: 

1. Yuki's skills need more balanced. 60% + dmg is from two skills: true ice dragon heart and ice dragon heart....

2. Sieg is the one of the most balanced char. He is hard to play and takes time to learn his dash move, skills combo, and PvP techniques.

Thus almost everyone play yuki in the same way (i mean pve). They are all waiting for the CD of true ice dragon heart and ice dragon heart...( I prefer to die after using these two skills, so I can spam again..). Rolf

But sieg is much diverse. Good sieg players are op.

Edited by Zyes

1 hour ago, Scope168 said:

Acutally all ultimates deal the same amount of dmg vs middle sized mobs directly in front (the sum of the base dmg x hits is the same). Which leads to ultimate dmg being only affected by mob size (large mobs = more hits on some ultimates and thus more dmg), stats (so vit/int ults are stronger obviously) and on some cases the range.

Basically this means that arien has the best dex ultimate because tons of +%. Sieg has quite a lot of +% indeed but the ult range sucks tbh. Don`t really wanna talk about sieg anyway he is fine.

Of course aoe chars are dealing more damage at raids since there are a ton of mobs.

If you ask me simply buff the chars which aren`t played that much. Usually people simply don`t play them because they are too weak.

Im agree with that, anyways im not saying that sieg is bad, but those players talking like "WTF SIEG? REALLY?" it seems like sieg is the best char with best skills best range etc etc.. he doesnt. I tried to play as dex but after see the dmg i can do with sieg it looks ridicolous, dex needs like almost 60k str to do the same dmg as u can do with ur stats atm. When people see a dex with 55k str thinks that they are op and do dmg as fuck, then come a vit/int with 40-44k str and beat them easily.

About buff chars... Kali and Ralph needs  buff so far if u compare them with other vit. Ralph even need new skills or more eframes i think.

What do u think about magicals skill on sieg? do u think they would change it? Atributte/% of critical damge etc.

37 minutes ago, Zyes said:

Hum...Based on my experience, i found ,in terms of dps, yuki ≈ sieg.

Reasons: 

1. Yuki's skills need more balanced. 60% + dmg is from two skills: true ice dragon heart and ice dragon heart....

2. Sieg is the one of the most balanced char. He is hard to play and takes time to learn his dash move, skills combo, and PvP techniques.

Thus almost everyone play yuki in the same way (i mean pve). But sieg is much diverse. Good sieg players are op.

Ya, sieg is one of the best chars. There is no sense to talk about pvp in this server, casue pvp is dead.

Yuki is OP as she are right know, i just would increase dmg on some skills cause all her dmg is based on 3 skills, i would nerf a bit ice dragon and increase Glacier Summons, Ice Giant, Rain Shower and 2 blue Dragons Skills.

• Thanks 1

I can't understand why people are voting in Sieg.

I LOVE Sieg, and I play with him too. But I have the (ability) and I can understand that he doesn't need a BUFF. I don't play Kali / Ralph / Dacy / Asuka, and I don't like some, but these characters are the ones who really need a BUFF.

I don't see these characters in the game. As much as the people are talking about Sieg, I see Sieg everywhere.
I must also agree that Kali is extinct. It's ironic, but Kali's best Skills are Party Buffs (Speed Up, Mana), and I still don't see her in any Party.

Please guys a little consideration for these extinct characters. And less pride in your favorite character.
:D

Thank you and many Golds to everyone. :x

Edited by HaruNinja

Hello! This my opinion about some chars.

Don’t need an UPDATE, leave it as it is: :D

- Lime: Really OP

- Yuki: OP

- Arien: OP.

- Tia: OP

- Sieg: OP

- Iris: OP

- Ryan: OP

Chars Op, but they need basic changes:

- Gaon: OP, just need inmune frame in Rb skills.

- Arta: she’s extremely strong, and I have already seen many of them soloing RAID Chaos and also carrying groups (PT, party). She can never be compared to a dex char or ULT, because her damage is really high! The only problem is that her skills take too long to unlock.

Need an Update, but dont need to focus right now: :)

- Dark eir: she doesn’t have much damage on this game (compare with Lunia Global)

- Eir: too many changes already ( Her ultimate is OP ).

- Dain: more damage since he’s slow.

- Krieg: need many changes in his abilities to make his nice.

NEED AN UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: :(

- Ralph, Kali: EXTINCT, because they currently have an extremely low damage and are unable to play on solo MYTH mode or solo DISTRICT CHAOS.

- Asuka: need an update as soon as possible too, she has no damage on ddx. Her skills are totally for air combo and, in case she fails that, she won’t cause damages for other purposes.

- Dacy: need an update as soon as possible too and why she doesnt have Original Ultimate Skill?

Thank for your attention and good job guys. :D:P

- xXMokidouauaXx / Arqne

Edited by Moki
Ryan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Moki said:

Hello! This my opinion about some chars.

Don’t need an UPDATE, leave it as it is: :D

- Lime: Really OP

- Yuki: OP

- Arien: OP.

- Tia: OP

- Sieg: OP

- Iris: OP

- Ryan: OP

Chars Op, but they need basic changes:

- Gaon: OP, just need inmune frame in Rb skills.

- Arta: she’s extremely strong, and I have already seen many of them soloing RAID Chaos and also carrying groups (PT, party). She can never be compared to a dex char or ULT, because her damage is really high! The only problem is that her skills take too long to unlock.

Need an Update, but dont need to focus right now: :)

- Dark eir: she doesn’t have much damage on this game (compare with Lunia Global)

- Eir: too many changes already ( Her ultimate is OP ).

- Dain: more damage since he’s slow.

- Krieg: need many changes in his abilities to make his nice.

NEED AN UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: :(

- Ralph, Kali: EXTINCT, because they currently have an extremely low damage and are unable to play on solo MYTH mode or solo DISTRICT CHAOS.

- Asuka: need an update as soon as possible too, she has no damage on ddx. Her skills are totally for air combo and, in case she fails that, she won’t cause damages for other purposes.

- Dacy: need an update as soon as possible too and why she doesnt have Original Ultimate Skill?

Thank for your attention and good job guys. :D:P

- xXMokidouauaXx / Arqne

I agree with you xD

• Like 1