Selene the Queen

Maintenance 12/09/18

There will be a short maintenance today at 8 PM server time.

Indeed, that is 26 minutes after this was posted.

Patch notes will be posted afterwards.

Patch Notes : 
- Chaos Forest of Moon ( Beta ) added to the game, it will appear in the District of Deities window!
- Chaos Lunia Spirit Set added
- 2 New quests to Selene NPC in the square have been added to unlock Chaos Myth 1 and Exchange Chaos Souls for an Item Box.

Keep in mind that this is quite an experimental feature. The stats of mobs, the way the stage works, etc. may be changed depending on how things go.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Played a few runs in a strong party, it was fun so far.

You actually have to play (dodge/eframe/heal, can't just autopilot) and going in a party is encouraged. It's much less exhausting to play than raids. (I hope it will stay that way even after a few hundred hours of grinding...)

During the ~15 runs we encountered a bug where a miniboss spawned in an unreachable position and we had to restart.

I would increase the health of Lunia, she was less of a challenge than some minibosses and usually died in less than 30s.

I am also concerned regarding balance compared to Selenic/raids. I estimate chaos souls to be farmed 2 to 4 times faster than chaos coins (in my case), which means the common equipment parts (hand, head etc.) of Halonic/Selenic will be skipped entirely in the future, because common chaos Lunia gear is not only better, but also cheaper. This may be an issue or even an improvement, I'm not sure yet.

Overall I like the way this is going, nice patch!

edit: The mobs felt fair, they usually don't oneshot, but you are punished for being an idiot twice. They also die after a seemingly reasonable amount of tanking.

Edited by Etherblood
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Etherblood said:

Jugué algunas carreras en una fiesta fuerte, fue divertido hasta ahora.

De hecho, tienes que jugar (esquivar / eframar / sanar, no puedes solo pilotear) y participar en una fiesta es recomendable. Es mucho menos agotador jugar que las redadas. (Espero que siga siendo así incluso después de unos cientos de horas de molienda ...)

Durante las ~ 15 carreras, encontramos un error donde un miniboss generó en una posición inalcanzable y tuvimos que reiniciar.

Aumentaría la salud de Lunia, ella era menos desafiante que algunas minibuses y por lo general moría en menos de 30 años.

También me preocupa el equilibrio comparado con Selenic / raids. Estimo que las almas del caos se cultivan de 2 a 4 veces más rápido que las monedas del caos (en mi caso), lo que significa que las partes comunes del equipo (mano, cabeza, etc.) de Halonic / Selenic se omitirán completamente en el futuro debido al caos Lunia común no solo es mejor, sino también más económico. Esto puede ser un problema o incluso una mejora, todavía no estoy seguro.

En general, me gusta la forma en que esto va, ¡buen parche!

-Etherblood

Yeahhhhhhh :)  ^^ opinion just like you 

Edited by Morfeo
  • Thanks 1

only does without 5th who has very immune, because the time between the attacks of the lunia that take the greater part of the room is minimal, not counting the extremely great mobs that can come in the middle of the run, as is the case of the yeti.

2 hours ago, Cjohn said:

only does without 5th who has very immune, because the time between the attacks of the lunia that take the greater part of the room is minimal, not counting the extremely great mobs that can come in the middle of the run, as is the case of the yeti.

But thats the fun too. Raids not all players can do solo, and now in DDM really need healer <3 e some chars with immune.

1 hour ago, Cjohn said:

so if there is no pt, and it is a char that has little immune, does not play?

Dear, its like raid! Some chars can do solo, others dont. But this isnt reason to keep complaining. 

All chars INT need use ultimate in C2 (heart), because they dont have physical attacks when they are doing solo. So, make your PT or wait for one 

There is a bug, it is possible to call the players to the map Chaos Moon, even without having the DDX open, when the map ends up not to reconnect map, why the player does not have DDX open, tries to put to force the players to open DDX before playing Moon floors

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, lucas tds said:

There is a bug, it is possible to call the players to the map Chaos Moon, even without having the DDX open, when the map ends up not to reconnect map, why the player does not have DDX open, tries to put to force the players to open DDX before playing Moon floors

This isnt a bug. If you have DDM open, u dont need open ddx first. But u can go DDM just by F4

More This ends up hindering the PT, why does this prevent from restarting the map floors Moon, I think Q at least the staff should open DDX, to be a faster thing when it comes to the end of the map

2 hours ago, Cjohn said:

so if there is no pt, and it is a char that has little immune, does not play?

Did you play original Lunia?

It was like that from the very beginning.

Oh, how I missed this 'frames-or-die' content.

I played all the lunias, but when you are already in a situation that has a "nice status" and can not complete the mission because there are no other people to help you, or you do not have enough immune to complete alone without having that use 5th skill, besides having a new equipment that does not need another previous to be done, as we have the Halonic / Selenic, and now can jump the equipment, I think the least discouraging.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Moki said:

Dear, its like raid! Some chars can do solo, others dont. But this isnt reason to keep complaining. 

All chars INT need use ultimate in C2 (heart), because they dont have physical attacks when they are doing solo. So, make your PT or wait for one 

and the int characters can not complete c2 (heart) because of the levers, I also find it unfair.

Hello
Good update,  thanks for your work.
But I think it is necessary to follow the same previous system to get the new equipment (Change previous equipment for the new).
To get HALONIC you need the DKD equipment, for SELENIC you need the HALONIC equipment, and now you should need the SELENIC equipment to be able to equip the CHAOS LUNIA.
If it is not done in this way, imbalances are created in the game and you do not need to pass all the stages and equipment of it.
Also, for the continuity of the same, for CHAOS FORIEL, CHAOS WILDUR, CHAOS ZUGREN, etc, ETC, (in the case that they are implemented in the future), I think it is better system that you can not get a team until you have the previous .

That is just my opinion.
Thanks for reading me.
Greetings.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

also what they should do is make untradable the soul chaos of the moon would be the best that each one gets angry playing not using 2 account and have it all that quickly thanks for this new patch 

6 hours ago, Morfeo said:

also what they should do is make untradable the soul chaos of the moon would be the best that each one gets angry playing not using 2 account and have it all that quickly thanks for this new patch 

Tell me who is doing that and I will happily ban them + wipe their chaos m1 related items entirely.

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2018 at 4:35 PM, Etherblood said:

Played a few runs in a strong party, it was fun so far.

You actually have to play (dodge/eframe/heal, can't just autopilot) and going in a party is encouraged. It's much less exhausting to play than raids. (I hope it will stay that way even after a few hundred hours of grinding...)

During the ~15 runs we encountered a bug where a miniboss spawned in an unreachable position and we had to restart.

I would increase the health of Lunia, she was less of a challenge than some minibosses and usually died in less than 30s.

I am also concerned regarding balance compared to Selenic/raids. I estimate chaos souls to be farmed 2 to 4 times faster than chaos coins (in my case), which means the common equipment parts (hand, head etc.) of Halonic/Selenic will be skipped entirely in the future, because common chaos Lunia gear is not only better, but also cheaper. This may be an issue or even an improvement, I'm not sure yet.

Overall I like the way this is going, nice patch!

edit: The mobs felt fair, they usually don't oneshot, but you are punished for being an idiot twice. They also die after a seemingly reasonable amount of tanking.

can't agree more.

Also, wanna comfirm 2 things after 2 day's farming:

1. does air combo work?   (guess no...)

2. did lime get nerf-ed by limiting Xform immobilization?  ( it can be killed instantly on xForm, leaving no time for healers)

Plus, a few words for some chars

1. Iris too op.... carry full party easily.  DEX gear is highly demanded right now.

2. kali/ralph so poor.

3. lime can be further nerfed. still op

4. healers still not quite importance. ___strong party or dex party don't even need a healer.

Edited by forrest

On ‎15‎-‎9‎-‎2018 at 1:29 PM, forrest said:

can't agree more.

Also, wanna comfirm 2 things after 2 day's farming:

1. does air combo work?   (guess no...)

2. did lime get nerf-ed by limiting Xform immobilization?  ( it can be killed instantly on xForm, leaving no time for healers)

Plus, a few words for some chars

1. Iris too op.... carry full party easily.  DEX gear is highly demanded right now.

2. kali/ralph so poor.

3. lime can be further nerfed. still op

4. healers still not quite importance. ___strong party or dex party don't even need a healer.

1. Maybe

2. Awesome screw lime.

3. Endless buff op as well iris #1. (still want Arien LA nerf though)

Kali's healing needs to get buffed and Ralph could AT LEAST get his lvl 75 skill buffed.

4. She should not force party play, but make it more rewarding. (do I have to remind you that Legend is dead?)

Could you remove that gold cost on the item box quest? We already have to farm 100 souls for it >.> (Do we still have to pay gold for something that might get removed later?)

Edited by Somebody

Dear management, how come it was decided to make chaos set its own things rather then a continue to Selenic? Was it to not discourage new players and make it look like its easier to be endgame? Getting Selenic was such a tedious process and Chaos is a breeze. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.