Eventide

Worth playing?

I used to play Lunia quite a lot, and recently was hit with a wave of nostalgia for the game. I remember I quit playing because I never was able to get cash stuff and it annoyed me how people with it got things so much easier (I was young lol). Anyway, I was looking up the game and realized it's shut down but this server exists. It looks like there's usually about 200 people playing.

So my main question is like the topic says: Is this server worth playing? I'd be starting completely fresh barely remembering the game. Also, I read something about healers only just became useful as of the last patch? Why is this? Eir used to be my favorite character to play as.

I think it's worth it, I've been playing since October and having a blast.  I have no idea why eir wouldn't be useful except recently, I just made an eir myself and I'm having fun on her as well.  Considering the fact that they are limited in what they can change and do I think they've done a great job adding stuff so there is plenty to do.

From what I read on another post, someone was saying on a different server healers were basically useless. I assume because of custom potions or something along that line? Is it rare to play with other people? I know the average seems to be about 200. I might have to see about getting some friends to join..

Also, you say they're limited in what they can change, what do you mean by that? I'd think they have a hold of all of the assets that they could clone before the original shut down and could even create new ones?

To be brutally honest, it isnt really worth it. Once you get all you need you hit a wall of nothing to do. And unless you are willing to be pay to win, it'll be nearly impossible for you to catch up to others. But i play. Been banned a few times, yet i still come back. Lunia is the best game ever.