Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
igoleto

The future of the game

Recommended Posts

The game is abandoned, a HUGE difference in the balance of chars, box ddx with items that are literally unfeeling, 5 minutes each run to drop an item that is not for sale or to use as scrolls 1, or devildom scrolls, 75 skills without damage, krieg and kali without transoformations (60 kali is useless), skills that are canceled before they are completely casted, I do not say that managing a server is easy, but we are putting our money in it, and would like to play in a good server, and receive feedback from future updates, what administrators think of changing, and perhaps updates that do not take 5 months to arrive.  @Wendy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, igoleto said:

The game is abandoned, a HUGE difference in the balance of chars, box ddx with items that are literally unfeeling, 5 minutes each run to drop an item that is not for sale or to use as scrolls 1

Really you wanna complain that others can beat the stage that you beat in 5 minutes which causes you being unable to sell it?

13 hours ago, igoleto said:

75 skills without damage, krieg and kali without transoformations (60 kali is useless), skills that are canceled before they are completely casted

Kali 60 was 100% rage buff if I am right (or at least 50%). Yea it is not nearly as broken as the transformations, which we cannot have here because it crashes the server but calling it useless isn't really a good argument. Skills canceled? Like what do you mean. Giving every skill 100% endurance would somehow remove any challenge (*cough* iris).

13 hours ago, igoleto said:

I do not say that managing a server is easy, but we are putting our money in it, and would like to play in a good server, and receive feedback from future updates, what administrators think of changing, and perhaps updates that do not take 5 months to arrive.  @Wendy

You see we do not have the resources that allm had. We basically just have the executing files which we modify. That takes a lot more time than working with a source code. The other issue we are facing is that we do not intend to stay on the current lunia version. Currently, most development is done on introducing 2.7 and all the features that come with it (b3 scrolls, pet scrolls, original 75 skills, hard capped cooldowns ignoring dex, dex crit dmg scaling, achievements). Aside from that this is not our main job. You cannot expect updates coming out frequently like from a company.

13 hours ago, igoleto said:

The game is abandoned,

Nope.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Crash said:

The other issue we are facing is that we do not intend to stay on the current lunia version

is it possible for lunia to be reset, so that it updates to a new version? Losing all items?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lucas tds said:

is it possible for lunia to be reset, so that it updates to a new version? Losing all items?

We will not reset the game. Why would we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 horas atrás, Crash disse:

Nós não vamos reiniciar o jogo. Por que nós?

 

 

still good, 

Edited by lucas tds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Crash said:

Currently, most development is done on introducing 2.7 and all the features that come with it (b3 scrolls, pet scrolls, original 75 skills, hard capped cooldowns ignoring dex, dex crit dmg scaling, achievements)

@Crash the point that everyone cares about but you failed to answer is ------------------------when. 

let's make it simple to 2 questions:

When is the expected timeframe for the next update?

A this month, 

B. next month

C this year

D next year

E this generation

F huehueheuhue, sorry i don't know. 

 

2nd question is that: how many experienced developers still working on the new patch? 

A. 0  

B.1

c. huehuehue. sorry i don't know.

 

Btw, i reported some macro guys to you 2 weeks ago. now more guys coming back. check d1-d4.  time to action! 

only 60-80 players, over 15 tia macro d4....what can i say! 

 

Edited by BanBanBan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have 1 dev and no I don't know when the patch will be ready and it surely won't speed up if I poke about it. I only ban people for macro when i am 100% sure and I do not have the amount of free time I used to have, so checking macros constantly is not possible for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Crash said:

(b3 scrolls, pet scrolls, original 75 skills, hard capped cooldowns ignoring dex, dex crit dmg scaling, achievements)

I see. Good to know that. Fully understand.

Anyways, still excited about those new features. 

WIsh develpment could go well and we could have more GMs like you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If possible, help forword to Element:

 

Make M2 and later gears untradable.....macro guys really ruin everything. they only need m4.....wtf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/02/2019 at 6:14 AM, Crash said:

We will not reset the game. Why would we?

I make the same question. WHYYYY? KKO.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2019 at 1:32 PM, Crash said:

... You cannot expect updates coming out frequently like from a company.

 

YEAHHHH. people need to know that. Pls guys, wake up!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/02/2019 at 12:05 PM, Crash said:

We have 1 dev and no I don't know when the patch will be ready and it surely won't speed up if I poke about it. I only ban people for macro when i am 100% sure and I do not have the amount of free time I used to have, so checking macros constantly is not possible for me.

So, you basically are saying that you are a GAME MASTER that can't do GAME MASTER things. Like actually check for macros, know information about up come updates/fix/etc.
Uh I see I see

Plus. The "news" section died 2 years ago, you can't find information anywhere about items and stuff. IS it so hard to take some SS and post them on forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎28‎-‎2‎-‎2019 at 12:15 PM, delas19 said:

So, you basically are saying that you are a GAME MASTER that can't do GAME MASTER things. Like actually check for macros, know information about up come updates/fix/etc.
Uh I see I see

Plus. The "news" section died 2 years ago, you can't find information anywhere about items and stuff. IS it so hard to take some SS and post them on forum?

Yea he is the game master, not the owner of the server.

And he can check for macro, many people got banned already.

He said he doesn't want to bother the 1 dev; every time someone asks when the next update is.

Forest already made a good guide that contains shittons of information: 

 

Edited by Somebody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×