Fedez

I'll be playing again

Hey guys, i'll be playing again this server once the problem is solved. 

My IGN: Fedez, a gaon. I was wondering if there's any US/latin guild active right now so I can join?

Also, ¿may someone explain me what's new? Last thing i played was chaos raids for halonic gear but like two weeks because i liked COD for it.

Hi dear. about some news...

• Level 75 skills were added for all characters. Keep in mind that these were originally made for newer versions of Lunia, and as such they may not be 100% accurate. They're not final and they will be changed when necessary;
  • Page 4 and page 5 of the 75 skill can be obtained from the Gamble box at Selene in square;
  • 75 skills for DEX classes use 30% of your max mana, this was done to prevent mindless spamming of the skill;
  • To further combat the mana issues, the cooldown from guild mana potions was changed from 10 to 30 seconds;
  • Chaos coins have been made tradeable;
  • Halonic and Selenic items have been made tradeable (u can get selenic the same way halonic)
  • Some changes to Crystals:
    - Divine Diamond Crystal (★★★ ★★) can now be sold for 1 Gold
    - Legendary Crystal (★★★ ★★★) can now be sold for 2 Gold
    - Divine Crystal (★★★ ★★★ ★) can now be sold for 3 Gold
  • Soldin Spirit, Ancient Spirit, SD1 and SD2 boxes were changedto cost only crystals, rather than crystals and gold
  • The quest for DKD boxes has had a change in pricing, from 10,000 gold down to 5,000 gold + crystals
  • Rabbit and seahorse transformation items have been removed (they were causing server crashes)
  •  ToES aura will be disabled temporarily while we look into a bug that allows people to stack its effect.
  •  Chaos Forest of Moon added to the game, it will appear in the District of Deities window! 
  •  Chaos Lunia Spirit Set added (MOST POWERFULL SET)
  •  2 New quests to Selene NPC in the square have been added to unlock Chaos Myth 1 and Exchange Chaos Souls for an Item Box.
  •  Added Halonic / Selenic accessory craftbooks ( QUEST TO SELENE NPC )

I think thats it. Cyaa xD

Edited by Moki
news

Wb Fedez, long time no see!

A few of the old Fairy Tails members moved to the guild Original, we are an english speaking guild, but mostly eu with a few us ppl. You are welcome to join if you want.

Edited by Etherblood

wb. CODmates. 

I guess u rage to quit when you got full halo right before selenic being released. hahah. anyways. good to cu again.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:46 AM, Moki said:

Hi dear. about some news...

• Level 75 skills were added for all characters. Keep in mind that these were originally made for newer versions of Lunia, and as such they may not be 100% accurate. They're not final and they will be changed when necessary;
  • Page 4 and page 5 of the 75 skill can be obtained from the Gamble box at Selene in square;
  • 75 skills for DEX classes use 30% of your max mana, this was done to prevent mindless spamming of the skill;
  • To further combat the mana issues, the cooldown from guild mana potions was changed from 10 to 30 seconds;
  • Chaos coins have been made tradeable;
  • Halonic and Selenic items have been made tradeable (u can get selenic the same way halonic)
  • Some changes to Crystals:
    - Divine Diamond Crystal (★★★ ★★) can now be sold for 1 Gold
    - Legendary Crystal (★★★ ★★★) can now be sold for 2 Gold
    - Divine Crystal (★★★ ★★★ ★) can now be sold for 3 Gold
  • Soldin Spirit, Ancient Spirit, SD1 and SD2 boxes were changedto cost only crystals, rather than crystals and gold
  • The quest for DKD boxes has had a change in pricing, from 10,000 gold down to 5,000 gold + crystals
  • Rabbit and seahorse transformation items have been removed (they were causing server crashes)
  •  ToES aura will be disabled temporarily while we look into a bug that allows people to stack its effect.
  •  Chaos Forest of Moon added to the game, it will appear in the District of Deities window! 
  •  Chaos Lunia Spirit Set added (MOST POWERFULL SET)
  •  2 New quests to Selene NPC in the square have been added to unlock Chaos Myth 1 and Exchange Chaos Souls for an Item Box.
  •  Added Halonic / Selenic accessory craftbooks ( QUEST TO SELENE NPC )

I think thats it. Cyaa xD

Thanks for the Info, i guess ill get that new gear ^^

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Etherblood said:

Wb Fedez, long time no see!

A few of the old Fairy Tails members moved to the guild Original, we are an english speaking guild, but mostly eu with a few us ppl. You are welcome to join if you want.

Wow Ether you still playing, ill /w you in game to join original, thanks ^^

17 hours ago, Zyes said:

wb. CODmates. 

I guess u rage to quit when you got full halo right before selenic being released. hahah. anyways. good to cu again.

basically after tons of COD runs (thanks to fairytails top/friendly members :'))

Hope we can play again