AlexandrexCix

Fix the buff of ddm clothes

Good... I'm doing the post I did a while back and not answered so far, I made a video this time to make understanding easier.

@Crash @Wendy @Selene the Queen @Element @Searwen

You should fix the buff of the set ddm, it will cut every other buffs of all char, my example with my class can not use my speed buff, I have to use only the damage and the M1 buff of 60 and even so I have to be lucky not to win that last buff there that leaves me immune, if I win him I do not even know how he wins but he always cuts my M1 buff off the 60 and fury explosion, really this is discouraging for the whole community, if we play with other set we do not have this problem, only with DDM. Fix the buff of ddm clothes, they only serve to take our damage and they do not help at all... pls...

Every life I've played with my character ralph for more than 7 years already, I could always use the speed, rage explosion and myth 1 buff, so I can not use any of them together ... This takes full capacity of the gameplay, not only mine but all other chares as this happens in all classes.

Again this only works with the ddm set!

Video link I did to demonstrate the problem: 

Edited by AlexandrexCix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i think @Crash already gave an answer for this a few months ago, even I don't like it. 

On 10/23/2018 at 4:18 AM, Crash said:

The hp regen buff is supposed to be weaker than the life leech since that is basically op in a broken way (the basic idea was to remove life leech entirely since it breaks the game more than you could imagine). There is a high possibility that we make adjustments to the cash set and dkd/halo/sele life leech (either add a cool down or set it to a fix heal value per hit).

The Moon buff gives you immortality for a short amount of time and the current system for it is not perfect (it basically only works for dex). And no it is not useless at all since ress is limited in chaos myth. The original chaos m1 stage had 5x more dmg on all monsters. Imagine how strong it would be to dodge 1-3 deaths per run. We made it easier on purpose so people who did not enjoy raids can play chaos m1.

The hp regen and the Moon buff will get a change to be more consistent/reliable and less of a buff killer (we might have to add some unpleasant things to avoid exploits).

New myth accessory is not planned for now and coc will be a soul/xp farm. We don't want to have progression gear inside limited stages. Also with a new accessory the jump from m1 to m2 might be too great. If we add new accessory it will most likely be on a new additional stage (maybe a devildom remake per myth stage?). But for now finishing the myth system with chaos AS, spirit weapons and coc has higher priority.

Mixing selenic and chaos m1 gear is only temporary. Once m2 is out that won't be worth anymore so I don't really care about that. And in many cases it is not worth it anyway.

But the true sad fact is that____we only have 1 develpor who is supper busy.  New content like chao AS. COC has higher priority.   

Also. you have other choice_____mix selenic and chao moon. That's what most of ppl do at the moment. Mix selenic/moon gives  20%  speed, 10% dmg. and buff. 

If you still prefer full moon, guess it's your personal choice, but not a big deal for the whole gaming exeprience.  Noting that there are tons of bug that more important than this. -----eg. slime xform, ddm glitchy room, ddm empty rooms, res spam....

Even they gonna to fix it. ___They may also fix it on M2 DDM set, rather than M1. 

43 minutes ago, Zyes said:

i think @Crash already gave an answer for this a few months ago, even I don't like it. 

But the true sad fact is that____we only have 1 develpor who is supper busy.  New content like chao AS. COC has higher priority.   

Also. you have other choice_____mix selenic and chao moon. That's what most of ppl do at the moment. Mix selenic/moon gives  20%  speed, 10% dmg. and buff. 

If you still prefer full moon, guess it's your personal choice, but not a big deal for the whole gaming exeprience.  Noting that there are tons of bug that more important than this. -----eg. slime xform, ddm glitchy room, ddm empty rooms, res spam....

Even they gonna to fix it. ___They may also fix it on M2 DDM set, rather than M1. 

But other solution has to be arranged for this, if the original buff of my character is not worth anything, I would prefer to stay hp 0 without regenerating than being the way it is, because I can not even choose this, my char is already the com (Ralph) and even my buffs who help the damage are canceled, some different solution must be put into effect and if there is no solution to this possible "problem" can be removed at once, as our chest cash already does a good job recovering hp, and I do not want my speed and damage buff to be cut, otherwise there is no sense of playing with what I like in the character, so much that I prefer the set stage because I can use all my buffs, and he does not have these things to regenerate hp, both set cash stage and m3c, so my opinion is this, if it's something that breaks the game, remove it instead, and do not put on top other buffs that cut our original buffs ... @Crash

• Like 1

agreed.  i think  @Crash may change his mind right now.  Ddm1 set buffs are shit,  but Guess DDM2 will be different.  

for life leech, as i said before,  GMs looking at worng direction. 

On 10/25/2018 at 10:38 AM, Zyes said:

Final, for life leech. You are looking at a wrong direction. !!! Mana issue is even worse than life leech.   Endless mana first destroy all mana supporting chars like Kali/Yuki Mana buff. Second, allow DEX class spam endlessly. Third, make Macro far more easy. Fourth, make mana potions useless.  5....6....Tired to list.

Put it in a word. if you limit the mana consumption of any char, that char will get nerfed a lot lot lot  

but at the moment,  if we want keep speed/damage/m1c/immune/str  buff,  we have to mix selenic/ddm.   (some one buff char like yuki/dainn/eir, full ddm ok.) 

We already found a solution to the annoying buff cap, which will allow us to prevent them from overwritting each other. It will be part of the next patch. As for life leech I think I already mentioned it, but the % value is simply too broken to balance around it, therefore future sets will no longer have such effects. This also means that we will revamp the life leech on the cash set sooner or later.

If you think about life leech you will realize that in a game like lunia where characters grow stronger as time goes by is a bad decision (Other games removed it therefor entirely) and in some way disable all mechanics revolving around enemy damage and character defense (You either have 100% hp all the time or 0).

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crash said:

We already found a solution to the annoying buff cap, which will allow us to prevent them from overwritting each other. It will be part of the next patch. As for life leech I think I already mentioned it, but the % value is simply too broken to balance around it, therefore future sets will no longer have such effects. This also means that we will revamp the life leech on the cash set sooner or later.

If you think about life leech you will realize that in a game like lunia where characters grow stronger as time goes by is a bad decision (Other games removed it therefor entirely) and in some way disable all mechanics revolving around enemy damage and character defense (You either have 100% hp all the time or 0).

What a great response, we are waiting for the patch @Crash, by the way, have any predictions or something you can drop for folks no friend X_x if these updates are near or far? Thank you again for your attention.

10 hours ago, Crash said:

@Crash I can see GM's best intention regarding hp issue. but please think about the consequences and the impact of moon buffs/removing hp buff..

1. for stage----0 impact.

2. for raid----0 impact. the problem of raid is res spam. 

http://forums.spirit-gaming.net/rejected/resurrection-stones-such-a-killer/

3. for ddm-----almost 0 impact. If you use flawless point, lighting sheld point. you won't even die. Check my grollira video again. Wth these potions, solo ddm is quite eazy when damage enough. 

So. we also get kali/dier/eir 75th skill immue, chars immue skill, moon 7th buff etc.......To be honest, even you remove all hp CS buff. things no much differnt.

If you guys really want to fix hp/life issue, it is really a long long way.

1. you put a moon buff

2. you have to fix buff cap----if you increase buff cap, it may also cause other problem. 

3. you have remove res stone ---real killer

4. you have limit the pot -----you have to destroy pot system and fishing system. 

5. you have to deal with CS set......

The reason I ask you to think about Mana issue is ______they much easliy fix and have significant impact.  Save the develper much time to do sth else like new content. 

If you think one char too op or broken, just limit the frequent usage of that skills by increasing mama comsuption. some examples:

1. Tia's TBT.  ---you did before

2. Tia dark fog----for macro issue. 

3. iris no brain skill

4. lime xform

5. arta 60th....

etc. 

Sorry for the blank above I missed what I was typing, and I do not think you have the option to delete the post.

•  
Edited by AlexandrexCix

2 hours ago, Zyes said:

@Crash I can see GM's best intention regarding hp issue. but please think about the consequences and the impact of moon buffs/removing hp buff..

1. for stage----0 impact.

2. for raid----0 impact. the problem of raid is res spam. 

http://forums.spirit-gaming.net/rejected/resurrection-stones-such-a-killer/

3. for ddm-----almost 0 impact. If you use flawless point, lighting sheld point. you won't even die. Check my grollira video again. Wth these potions, solo ddm is quite eazy when damage enough. 

So. we also get kali/dier/eir 75th skill immue, chars immue skill, moon 7th buff etc.......To be honest, even you remove all hp CS buff. things no much differnt.

Another thing that I do not think is these transformations that only damage int INT, I think this should be changed or to give damage in the classes or not to den dan dan oem at all, besides these transformations in the global were better in char VIT, what happened so they would get better at INT to the point of being so much damage so @Crash ?

All these transformations are basically bugged. For magic damage there is a random multiplier of 8x dmg which is why they are so strong for them. It looks like allm fixed it on later  versions, alltough I don't really see why they bothered to rebalance them. Our main issue is basically that almost 90% of server crashes are related to transformations. Once we update the core of the game and fix the crashes related to transformations we will eventually look into those potions, but for now the easiest fix would be to just disable them and limit the use of transformations.

Unfortunately, allm did many things without announcing it. In the patchnotes you would usually just see a small note like -several bug fixes, which in many cases ended up being major changes. They probably didn't want to show the players where to look for exploits :D.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Crash said:

All these transformations are basically bugged. For magic damage there is a random multiplier of 8x dmg which is why they are so strong for them. It looks like allm fixed it on later  versions, alltough I don't really see why they bothered to rebalance them. Our main issue is basically that almost 90% of server crashes are related to transformations. Once we update the core of the game and fix the crashes related to transformations we will eventually look into those potions, but for now the easiest fix would be to just disable them and limit the use of transformations.

Unfortunately, allm did many things without announcing it. In the patchnotes you would usually just see a small note like -several bug fixes, which in many cases ended up being major changes. They probably didn't want to show the players where to look for exploits :D.

Sounds too good to be true. 

Only 1 dev. but tons of things you intend to do. as you mentioned before. 

1. you gonna to fix ddm bugs: glitch rooms/no boss/

2. you gonna to fix skill bugs: xform. 75th skills

3. you gonna to implement 3.1 version

4. you gonna to fix server crash

5. you gonna to fix buff cap

6. you gonna to deal with cs items

7. you gonna to deal with pot/xform

.....the list goes on and on... 

Remember last time, you guys spent almost 1 year. 1 year. ------just create a debuff to address macro issue, but still failed...failed..  0 update for new content. 

Now you tell us that GMs gonna to do all these stuff. Too good to be true. 

Edited by Zyes

Just now, Zyes said:

Our main issue is basically that almost 90% of server crashes are related to transformations.

Eazy fix.   just like hp/life issue. Limit mana consumption or CD of a skill has same effect. 

How----see this post guys. -----just find a BR GM and help reboost server as soon as possible. Why don't ask players help?

http://forums.spirit-gaming.net/announcements-updates/(staff)-looking-for-a-gm-to-support-the-br-community/

Stay focues on new content like COC/ AS ddm. Save the dev time to do sth more important. 

Why are you guys forcing GM to answer the same questions all the time?

Hopefully Selene doesn't read your posts, or else patch will never come with all these rants.

haha. long time no see. my personal troll. it ok, this discussion almost over. 

2 hours ago, Somebody said:

Why are you guys forcing GM to answer the same questions all the time?

butrRemember----this is @AlexandrexCix 3rd post regarding moon buff/hp issue. But still being ignored by GMs. So i joined this coversation. Then @Crash fially gave an answer-----they gonna to fix buff cap. Then he further told the current develpment situation like lift leetch/ sever crash. 

Without Alex's posts, we would never know that. Ok?

2 hours ago, Somebody said:

Hopefully Selene doesn't read your posts, or else patch will never come with all these rants.

This is a place call "lunia forums", a place to talk/communicate/suggest/guide/post video/complait/etc. not your home. hahah. 

If you like the coversation, join us. if not. stay away. Ok?  No one care Selene read it or not. freedom of speech as long as you repect with each other. 

This is a place call "lunia forums",

This is a place call "lunia forums", -----got it?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zyes said:

haha. long time no see. my personal troll. it ok, this discussion almost over. 

butrRemember----this is @AlexandrexCix 3rd post regarding moon buff/hp issue. But still being ignored by GMs. So i joined this coversation. Then @Crash fially gave an answer-----they gonna to fix buff cap. Then he further told the current develpment situation like lift leetch/ sever crash. 

This is a place call "lunia forums", a place to talk/communicate/suggest/guide/post video/complait/etc. not your home. hahah. 

If you like the coversation, join us. if not. stay away. Ok?  No one care Selene read it or not. freedom of speech as long as you repect with each other. 

This is a place call "lunia forums", -----got it?

DDM set bug was already known and answered in another thread.

Life leach changes were already answered as well in another thread.

Buff cap changes were obviously gonna happen.

Lime hp bug answered 1 million times as well.

Server crashes explained ALOT of times. (Of course they are gonna disable xform pots, we talked about this in another thread.)

And I noticed you said they are working on 3.1v when its actually 2.7v.

But you got one thing right, this isn't a discussion but a complaining thread.

And I'm complaining that you guys are complaining. ''Ok?''

Edit: Its really hilarious to see you talking about freedom of speech and respect.

IF you want to talk about any more rules you didn't read; double posting is not allowed. (You two have done this many times and still not banned!)

And did you really just say that NO ONE cares if Selene reads or not?! Damn I'm done.

Edited by Somebody

To be honest, each time my personal troll showed up----he ruin everything. 

If you check all of his posts, 99% are complaining or trying to bite ppl. 

Check all his posts...https://ipb.spirit-gaming.net/index.php?/profile/395-somebody/content/

Just stay away from him.  no idea what inside his brain. Really sick fo feeding him now. 

Edit: respect/freedom of speech not for you. You are my personal troll who always looking for my feed. 

Edit: respect/freedom of speech not for you. You are my personal troll who always looking for my feed. 

Edited by Zyes

On 7/15/2018 at 3:44 AM, Somebody said:

I completely agree with your post so... ironically that means we can no longer discuss about it.xD

We need to find a new topic.

Who will win today France or Croatia?

This post is really interesting to see how he ruin everything. 

I read all forum posts.  I check the forum every day unless something unexpected happens. I don't know how much time Selene spends on the forum but I would guess she does not read much into it because she doesn't have to. If there is anything that she needs to know the other GM's will tell her.

Some posts don't get immediatly answered simply because the answer was given already or there is no answer needed (e.g reports lacking information, criticism without argumentation...). I don't feel like repeating myself. You can clearly tell that when checking the forum. Reasonable posts get answered within a day or less.

11 hours ago, Zyes said:

You already knew that. I mean I said we gona fix the set in a way to make it work. Giving you the detail of changing how the buffs works regarding their limit doesn't really change the situation for you, nor is it a crucial information. Basically you knew that we gona do something about it. What you got now on top is how. The result is the same, things won't go faster or different you just made me rephrase what I already said including current knowledge of how development goes.

Clear. Thanks for your reply.

Just explain my intention a little bit.

1. No intend to offend Selene or any GM. I appreciate everything he did. And I read all.his suggestions on old forums. 

It is kinds of like that

My personal troll showed up and said "if my papa read it, then he would punish all you"

Then I replied "no one care about your papa."

Then he said "you said no one care about my papa. Damnn I'm done".

That is it. Our conversation nothing to do with Selene. To be honest, this guy really like to use GM name to ruin everything. Really ridiculous.

2. Most br players don't read post or poor English. 

We did talk about such issues before, but you didnt answer it clearly. Plus language different for br players.  That's why still tons of ppl asking. 

Check our previous discussion. At that time you still thinking Ddm set bonus op.

So after tons of ppl asking, on Alex 3rd post, I trying to help.

To be honest, I surprised you jumped into this discussion. 

Anyways appreciate your time. And good to know "how" and what details you guys doing. 

Think about the 2 suggestions I made: mana issue and br GM. I'm done.

Edited by Zyes

Actually I'm not even trolling, you just dodged nearly everything I said as usual.

You even made a triple post in this thread. (thx for posting evidence on other threads to prove me right LOL)

And Crash did answer them clearly, unlike your crappy English posts which are frustrating to read.

How dare you call Selene ''papa''?

You don't even know she is a women, yet still trying to act like you know everything.

Edited by Somebody