• Announcements

• Selene the Queen

Join our Discord!   08/22/19

Hey, we just opened our discord server, come by and say hello!
      It's still in the early phases, but we'll add on to it when we figure out what direction to take.
      https://discord.gg/m76n7S3
Sign in to follow this  
HealingPrincess

Broken toenails drop rate

Hi there,

I'm trying to farm 7-9 with my Sieg for several days, i'm not playing all day long but i did probably around 120 runs so far. My luck with broken toenails is....0 pieces.

I just want to know if i'm simply unlucky or am i doing something wrong because i really kind of don't know what's going on.....

The rate is far lower as you might expect. You should get a broken toenail about every 300~500boxes. Either way our previous dev added it as a 100% drop for each run of 3-10L. Consequently, 7-9h is a waste of time regarding farming rod V weapon.

I personally think it is far too easy to obtain now.

Ok i see now. Thanks for reply.

Is there any chance that the drop rate in 7-9h would be some kind higher at some point? I'm quite new to this server so 3-10L is out of my reach probably forever since it's a miracle to get into any kind of party nowadays.

Not complaining or anything, i really like this server but at this point as from my point of view ( completely new player) it's super hard to get any stronger and i'm hitting a hard wall both in myth and stage.

• Like 1