• Announcements

• Selene the Queen

Join our Discord!   08/22/19

Hey, we just opened our discord server, come by and say hello!
      It's still in the early phases, but we'll add on to it when we figure out what direction to take.
      https://discord.gg/m76n7S3
Sign in to follow this  
Wendy

Ingame Rule — Multiclienting

Ingame Rule — Multiclienting

Many are misunderstood. So I will notify you again.
Even if you use multiple computers, it is a violation of the rule if you have only one user (when two characters enter the stage at the same time).
Even with multiple computers, up to  3clients can at the same time.
Many people have four clients. It is a violation of the rules.

I'm making a list. If a person who has already violated the rule again violates the rule, it is prohibited without notice.
Players with family and friends will check again (I will check one day suddenly).
Do not say excuses if prohibited. You broke the rules.

• Like 1

#WENDY my friend know many do it for wealth just like I only have a few exact accounts 13 rarely open two because #crash was banning me for having multiple computers now every weekend me and my cousin #sucubus play in my house until he stops again yes all weekends where will be really internet ip just different machines because char dex (iris) game and he comint (yuki) I know there are a lot of people trying to get along well with the mult clients but I don't use it so much that I only play hard on the weekends so I don't ban myself <3 if I need any proof whatsoever you start doing #lives with my cousin of several games including lunia so if it happens to appear 2 on the same internet look carefully because after I was called attention I went right and I intend not to throw 6 years of lunia out of bullshit

16 hours ago, kilua said:

#WENDY my friend know many do it for wealth just like I only have a few exact accounts 13 rarely open two because #crash was banning me for having multiple computers now every weekend me and my cousin #sucubus play in my house until he stops again yes all weekends where will be really internet ip just different machines because char dex (iris) game and he comint (yuki) I know there are a lot of people trying to get along well with the mult clients but I don't use it so much that I only play hard on the weekends so I don't ban myself <3 if I need any proof whatsoever you start doing #lives with my cousin of several games including lunia so if it happens to appear 2 on the same internet look carefully because after I was called attention I went right and I intend not to throw 6 years of lunia out of bullshit

If you are on my list (family and friends list), I will ask you to confirm that you are playing together. If you are playing with friends or family without breaking the rules, don't worry.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this