Searwen

[New]Daily Giftbox Transfer

Hello! Are you interested in a DGB transfer? Please continue reading!

I will transfer DGB's once a week, during our maintenance, every Friday of the week, at 9PM Servertime.

Before I can transfer your DGBs:

You must make a request by replying to this thread.

• In your request, please tell me how many DGBs you wish to transfer, who the DGBs will be coming from, and who they will be going to. Although it is not necessary, I would prefer to have a screenshot of the two characters.

For example, let’s say I wanted to move 10 DGBs from GM_Minzi to SpiderQueen_Charlotte. I would post something similar to the following

10 DGBS from GM_Minzi → SpiderQueen_Charlotte 
2i1cf1k.png

The DGBs need to be in your character’s bank.

•  It doesn't matter if you put the DGBs in the "Cash", "Normal", or even both tabs... As long as they are somewhere in your bank, they are transferable!

As of March 31, 2017, I am able to make transfers to multiple characters! Please add the TOTAL NUMBER of DGBs you wish to be transferred to your bank, and tell me the quantity you would like transferred to each character.

The ACCOUNT must be completely offline.  

• Note: The account is considered offline when you are at the log-in screen.

If you happen to be online while I am transferring, I will ask you to log out so I may complete the transfer.  Please note that if you’re in the middle of a stage or something, you can finish that first. I can wait. If I receive no response, I will try again another time.

After the transfer, the DGB(s) will be in the bank of the receiving character. Simply move those out of your bank, and into the inventory to use them.

• Like 2

Our first DGB-transfers will be done during our Friday's Weekly Maintenance.
So make sure to send in your request before Friday the 9th, 9 pm.

Hello everyone,

As we all known, the first DGB transfers were to commence during today's scheduled maintenance.
However, since we have been having troubles with our EU host, causing server downtime, today's maintenance has been postphoned untill further notice.

Considering there have been alot of DGB Transfer requests, I still plan on transferring the DGB's during a maintenance, to make sure everyone is completely logged off.
Keep in mind I am unable to give you guys any ETA on this, as Selene is really busy resolving the issues around our EU server.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, 

For this maintenance, we've had a total of 511 DGB's requested to be transferred, wow!
However, in the end, only 382 DGB's have been transferred.
Meaning, 129 DGB's haven't been transferred.

The reason for this, is quite simple.
Some of you didn't put your DGB's into their banks, like you should have.

The following people need to make sure to have their DGB's banked, before our next maintenance!
@Palamont, @Zerkda, @Mystogan, @Audaz, @luuksantiago, @lukasctba, @Aheir, @MintJam, @fat.

Aswell as to @kds3kds3, DGB's can only be transferred to characters of the same account, not to different accounts.

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience!

• Like 2

The next DGB-transfers will take place tonight (Saturday 17th of June) at 9 pm server time.
Please make sure to log off at this time, if you want your DGB's transferred.

The following people need to make sure they are logged off at 9 pm servertime:
@Wolfs, @Planet, @Palamont, @S2RoseBerry, @forrest@ktw4653, @welchs, @Bast and @fat

@RlaS you cannot transfer DGB's between accounts, only between characters on the same account.
@Iury please don't make multiple requests, just wait patiently, like everyone else does. @IuryRibeiro making multiple accounts to make multiple requests doesn't make us help you any faster, either.
@Bast you cannot transfer DGB's between accounts, only between characters on the same account.

To the people who weren't metioned in this thread, your DGB's have been transferred! ;)

The people who have requested their DGB's to be transferred, and were logged off, have had their DGB's transferred.
The following people need to make sure they have their DGB's banked, and are logged off on
Wednessday the 21st of June, at 9 pm, I will then try and transfer your DGB's for you.
@Palamont, @fat, @S2RoseBerry, @forrest, @ktw4653, @welchs, @Iury, @ggjuiced.

Please keep in mind if your name pops up on the mentioned list, at one point I will deny your DGB requests.

Hello everyone!

Most of the DGB's that have been requested to be transferred, have been transferred.
To avoid confusion in the future, I will be hiding requests that have been finished. This way, I won't forget wether I transferred the DGB's or not.

The next DGB-transfer will be
Friday the 23rd of June, at 9 pm Server Time.
The following people will need to make sure to have their DGB's banked and to be logged of at the mentioned time. 
@S2RoseBerry, @Iury, @ktw4653, @ggjuiced and @dilaurentis.

For the people that aren't familiar with the servertime, I will be announcing it ingame, aswell.

• Like 1

Hi
Please transfer 10 DGB from Runielmun -----> PinkPink

9 DGB from Elmun -----> PinkPink

Thank you all the time

Hello everyone,

Most DGB's have been transferred, which is a good thing.
Sadly, there's always those people that don't log off, or don't put their DGB's in their bank..
@S2RoseBerry and @Runielmun, please make sure to be logged off during our next transfer date!

The next DGB transfer will be on
Monday the 26th, at 9 PM server time.

Hello everyone,

Most DGB's have been transferred, which is a good thing.
Sadly, there's always those people that don't log off, or don't put their DGB's in their bank, or were online during the time of transferrals.
I'm done with having to tag people who didn't get their DGB's transferred, as it's mostly people that have been on the list before, and you guys know who you are.

Next transfer date will be on
Wednesday the 28th, at 9pm server time.
Everyone that requests a DGB-transfer for that date, needs to make sure to log off, and have their DGB's banked, as I will be gonr for 3 weeks, after that.
So, either, you get your DGB's transferred coming wednesday, or you will have to wait 3 weeks.

5 hours ago, Richard said:

I was off all the time at 9/11 o'clock Monday and nothing: / 45 DGB RockDoll> HiroSennin please

It said one of your characters didn't exist.
So I would like some further explanation as to why I would get this error.