• Announcements

• Selene the Queen

Join our Discord!   08/22/19

Hey, we just opened our discord server, come by and say hello!
      It's still in the early phases, but we'll add on to it when we figure out what direction to take.
      https://discord.gg/m76n7S3

Hello, everyone! I've noticed that more and more people have been PMing me about the Title of Legendary Hero Quest. I figured that there have been enough people working on it that I should make an official thread for it, rather than the players learn about how they can finish it from each other.

If you've been working on the quest, you may have noticed that Charlotte doesn't transform, and killing her first form doesn't count towards quest completion.

If you would like to complete the quest, please submit the following either by replying to this thread, or PMing it to me, Minzi.
Here's what the end result should look like! Click on Me!

[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Day Started: [/b]
[b]Day Completed: [/b]
[b]Screenshots: [/b]

Character Name is the name (ou "nick") of the character you completed the quest on.
Day Started is the day that you started the Charlotte quest. Example: 31/5/2016 or May 31
Day Completed is the day that you finished killing the 30 Charlottes
Screenshots are the images I use to double check with the logs whether or not you've restarted the stage. Please take a screenshot in the boss room! Charlotte doesn't need to be dead, but feel free to kill her if you would like. I recommend uploading your screenshots to a single Imgur album. 

★★★First, I will check to see if you've acquired the previous titles (no cheating!)★★★ Then I'll check with the logs to see if you've entered/left the stage 30 times. After I've checked your screenshots and the logs, I'll add the title to a list so that an admin can mail your title to you. Please note that this process may take a while, and we greatly appreciate your patience~ 

Edited by Minzi

Congratulations! These people have completed the Title of Legendary Hero Quest!

1) DonPanetone
2) Scope168
3) Enkoa
4) Edge
5) FruitsBasket
6) MiniS2
7) Macaron
8) ANStyle
9) RozenMaiden
10) xMikuChan
11) PainKiller17
12) S2Roseberry
13) koreazic
14) Sulgata
15) TomnToms
16) SeeYa
17) Believe
18) Mandr00va
19) Parani
20) ChocoHiem
21) Kyuzo
22) Ukiss
23) uzicq
24) Beadsmania
25) Hnnoni
26) spritspecial
27) ontalk
28) EUNYOZInn
29) FIYO
30) chastiefol
31) Gaim
32) Bathory
33) Basic
34) MelyClover
35) Nodam
36) Minel

37) Kikyo

38) GodKiss

39) Loud

40) HealerMage

41) CVBNM

42) IIKaworuII

43) Fatt

List of updates (2019.11.15)
If it is included in the list but has not received a title, the title is included in the refund list.
It may take some time to get a title.

• Confused 1