• Announcements

• Selene the Queen

Join our Discord!   08/22/19

Hey, we just opened our discord server, come by and say hello!
      It's still in the early phases, but we'll add on to it when we figure out what direction to take.
      https://discord.gg/m76n7S3
Sign in to follow this  
RoyalEir

Lunia Android App

4 hours ago, slinker0 said:

I really want to see how's the market option is going hahahhaha can you show us some spoilers?

Still working on market 

heres a list of functions I will have :

1.Shows Average price for item  

2. Search items

3. Buy within app ( Possible if your logged in with chrome / safari on the mobile)

4. Wish List ( Will notify you of your item is in market to buy) ( will be in v2 update )

Simulator_Screen_Shot_Aug_17_2017_10_44_ Simulator_Screen_Shot_Aug_17_2017_10_43_

Edited by RoyalEir
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Signus said:

That's awesome!

If you need another developer help, I can help you xD

What languages can you do?

Have you worked with firebase (using this for chat and market data)?

Any experience with mobile develplment ?

15 hours ago, RoyalEir said:

Still working on market 

heres a list of functions I will have :

1.Shows Average price for item  

2. Search items

3. Buy within app ( Possible if your logged in with chrome / safari on the mobile)

4. Wish List ( Will notify you of your item is in market to buy) ( will be in v2 update )

Simulator_Screen_Shot_Aug_17_2017_10_44_ Simulator_Screen_Shot_Aug_17_2017_10_43_

Fantastic <3

Although I like the initiative put into this, one thing about what you have said, is bugged me.

On 18-8-2017 at 4:47 AM, RoyalEir said:

People are able to purchase things off of the webmarket, via their mobile devices already, when logged into our website.
I, myself, am very much uncomfortable that any third party software would require people to log on, via their webbrowser.
Where would their data go? Considering the app will obviously hold the connections between the account and the website.
This would bring accounts into danger, from the perspective that I see it.

Would like to see some explanation on your part, aswell as getting the consent from @Selene the Queen before even developping such software.

Given that this is not an official app, I'd suggest everyone to be very aware of what they're doing within it. The only way to obtain items over the market is the website, meaning the app would require you to log in to it, one way or another. So as usual, always be aware of this when using software which is not officially supported.

Other than that, Spirit Lunia has no public API, and will never have. This means you're scraping the website, and I'm not too sure how happy I'll be with an unnecessary increase in traffic.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Selene the Queen said:

Given that this is not an official app, I'd suggest everyone to be very aware of what they're doing within it. The only way to obtain items over the market is the website, meaning the app would require you to log in to it, one way or another. So as usual, always be aware of this when using software which is not officially supported.

Other than that, Spirit Lunia has no public API, and will never have. This means you're scraping the website, and I'm not too sure how happy I'll be with an unnecessary increase in traffic.

I understand your concerns .

1. Just to clarify they would not be loggin in within the app. Hence why I said if they are loggedin with the local browser in the app. Safari on Apple & Chrome on Android

then send the user to ajax_modal_check-market-item and pass item ID

then to ajax_buy-item-market and send amount and ID

Regarding increase in traffic just to clarify 

Yes, data is being parsed from the website from my Ubuntu Server .

Data is then model in to json and saved in SQL as JSON Object.

This is automated on a script that runs 2x a day .

The only thing that grabs info everytime the app launches is the Online Count.

I do not want any conflict with the admins on here so i will focus the app on more a General Wiki / Guide type

You guys can pm me if you want to contact me for further info  

If you can assure me that people are indeed logged in outside of your app, ie. through our website, then I don't see an issue.

I don't wish to kill app development, I actually love seeing people create tools. Carry on your work, we'll see what it does to traffic, but from the sound of it, there shouldn't be a problem~

• Like 1